Payment Saver Lease - Like Option
GPO's Payment $aver financing option offers monthly payments that are considerably lower than conventional financing ... with no money down!
GPO's Payment $aver is a lease-like program, only you OWN the vehicle, and there are plenty of end-of-term options:
• Refinance remaining balance and keep the vehicle.
• Sell it at maturity or anytime during loan term.
• Trade it at maturity or anytime during loan term.
• Return the vehicle at maturity in lieu of final balloon payment.
New AND Used vehicles (up to 3-years old) qualify for the Payment $aver program. With terms ranging from 36-72 months, discover how Payment $aver makes sense for your auto financing needs!
Payment $aver versus Conventional Financing
• Lower monthly payments – up to 67% lower than conventional – with no money down!
• You get more value for your money – giving you the option to drive a better vehicle!
• Minimum cash investment – no money down required – even the taxes and registration can be included!
• Flexible loan terms from 3 to 6 years.
• Payments are based on actual use of vehicle (depreciation) with final balloon payment based on the projected resale value of the vehicle at loan maturity.
• Take shorter loan terms & change vehicles more frequently.
• Eliminates negative equity risk factor associated with conventional financing by finally getting you out the cycle of paying off a previous vehicle loss with your next vehicle loan.
Payment $aver versus
• You own the vehicle (titled in your name!)
• Payment $aver financing requires no money down and has no hidden costs typically found in leasing.
• You can finance a vehicle up to 3 years used.
• You can carry the level of auto insurance you choose.
You can negotiate the vehicle purchase price like a cash purchase with the dealer. This gives you a stronger basis of price negotiation and can potentially save you thousands of dollars on your vehicle purchase.
• You are borrowing money from a source you know and trust (your Credit Union) and know all details of your vehicle purchase.
• You get fair market residual value, not a potentially inflated amount which immediately puts you in a negative equity position “upside down” on your loan throughout its term.
• You can pay off your loan, sell or trade your vehicle anytime with no prepayment penalty.
• Plenty of end of loan term options:
– Refinance remaining balance and keep the vehicle.
– Sell it at maturity or anytime during loan term.
– Trade it at maturity or anytime during loan term.
– Return the vehicle at maturity in lieu of final balloon payment.